Careers at Crosslake
Crosslake works with technology leaders to transform software development across the globe. We help organizations continually innovate and optimize software delivery to create new value. We understand that it’s our dedicated employees who make that happen. Do you have what it takes to foster excellence in yourself and others?
View current employment opportunities below. If you have what it takes, then submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The technical world is changing rapidly and IT teams are tasked with taking on new visions and transforming to stay competitive and profitable. We here at Crosslake work with technology leaders to help them innovate and optimize through improved architecture, organization and processes.
Innovative and complex technology environments need a strong organizational and technical leader, to drive rapid change. That’s where you come in.
As the IT Service Director, you will own the practice from vision through project delivery. You will be responsible for creating services, growing a team, and delivering value that addresses our client’s technical challenges and anticipates the future direction of the industry.
You have delivered technology solutions before, and you will do it again. Only this time you will take your skills and your team to the next level.
- Define practices and services that are relevant to the client and have significant business impact.
- Contribute to sales and marketing efforts to effectively promote practices and help close opportunities.
- Drive project delivery to accomplish client goals. Key measure of success is client satisfaction with the end project results.
- Build an efficient and repeatable project delivery process based on Agile implementation practices to ensure consistent and high quality, as measured by client feedback.
- Build a service delivery team that embraces a culture of innovation, customer and operational excellence, through strong leadership, effective coaching, and continuous performance management, and recruiting great people.
- The IT Service Director must be a customer satisfaction and execution guru with deep technical, process, business, solid people and organizational capabilities. Are you that person?
- 10+ years of experience in IT, with a proven track record of delivering and driving organizational changes, including 5+ years in a leadership roles.
- A deep understanding of IT technical architectures from Applications through IT Infrastructure.
- Experience with various industry certifications such as HIPAA, SOC, ISO27001, and HITRUST.
- Intimate knowledge of infrastructure cybersecurity best practices
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Experience with Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills that allow you speak and present to the entire organization, ranging from the CEO to the engineers.
- An ability to accurately and objectively assess technical and personal strengths/weaknesses.
- Global IT experience is a plus.
- Agile/lean work experience is preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
You’re smart. You’re skilled. You belong on a high-performing team that is easing the pain of a life-certainty for businesses around the world. You want to contribute to the overall success of a burgeoning technology business. You should be a part of the Crosslake experience.
Does it sicken you to see the software development disasters that occur every day? You know the kind – poor quality, inefficient development cycles and missed deadlines. Do you want to help teams prevent these mistakes from occurring? Are you a go-getter who is very results-oriented, and can make a high performing team even better? Then we have the role for you.
Crosslake, an enabler of software engineering excellence for high-profile technology companies, is seeking a superstar senior consultant that has been around the block a few times. You’ve lived in the trenches and ideally have lead successful teams to the promised land of high quality software delivered on time at a frequent cadence. You know what it takes to be successful and are excited and passionate about imparting that knowledge and wisdom onto others.
- Be an apprentice consultant for your first 2 projects and then be willing and able to drive a project on your own to successful completion, including collaboration, project management, and getting your hands dirty
- Participate in and drive technical due diligence efforts on behalf of investment companies, collaborating, digging deep, and creating a report for the investors to outline technical investment risks
- Assess the capability of a software engineering organization and create a plan to improve the team in targeted areas
- Participate in hands-on implementation projects using processes and technologies that are most applicable to you, producing stellar customer feedback along the way
- [Nice to have] Leverage your network and communication skills to bring new business to a small but growing company (with big incentives)
- Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work from home (or an office of your choosing) and be self-directed, but also effectively collaborate with the team in both a remote and in-person capacity
- Strong technical acumen and technical horsepower
- Strong knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Product Management, Program Management, Software Architecture, Software Development, Quality Assurance, Release Management, DevOps, Product Support, Professional Services
- Be willing to learn and take on new areas that may be outside of your initial comfort zone
- Passion towards making others great and making a high-performing team even better
- An action-oriented personality – you know how to get stuff done
- [Preferred, but not mandatory] Be available for in-person collaboration sessions in the Seattle area on relatively short notice
- [Preferred] Strong knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Project Management tools (e.g. TFS, Jira), Development technologies (e.g. C#, Java), Build tools (e.g. TFS, Jenkins, TeamCity), Test tools (e.g. TFS, HP QC, Selenium), Deployment tools (e.g. MS Release Management, Octopus, Chef)
- [Preferred] Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (BUT experience is more important than a specific degree)
- 10+ years shipping software products or services in one of the following roles: Product Management, Program Management/Business Analyst, Architect, Developer, QA Engineer, Release Manager, DevOps, Product Support or Professional Services
You’re smart and passionate about how software is developed. You are accountable, self-motivated and always driven to do better. You have a high degree of initiative and are always looking for new ways to help people. You learn from your mistakes and make everyone around you better for it. You live and breathe Kaizen. You belong on a small team making big impacts. You should be part of the Crosslake experience.